Since 2012 I work for 3DEXCITE, formerly RTT. 3DEXCITE software, solutions, and CGI services provide high-end 3D visualizations in real-time for high-impact storytelling across all media channels.
I started creating interactive concepts for their main product DELTAGEN, among other products. Later I also took the initiative to foster the concepts quality via core activities like personas creation, style guides documentation and tracking, workflows analysis, UX Design concept process review and documentation, contact with key users both internal and external for feedback, usability tests and support on requirements engineering.
- Concepts for software interfaces: research, use cases, concept specification, usability tests and prototypes.
- Creation of “personas”. Styleguides creation and management.
- Design project process review and proposals. Team management. UX strategy and positioning.
- Requirements engineering.
- Support in product management and project management.
- Customers list include: BMW, Honda, VW, Hugo Boss, Adidas, Audi.
DELTAGEN Variants manager
The Variants manager was created to support use cases from high complexity for variants creation to quick and efficient presentations and reviews. The solution provides two versions of the user interface that can be switched within the software.
One supports reviews and presentations, where the focus is on the model:
The other supports the creation of thousands or variant sets and all possible combinations: